Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

4.28.2004

First day of work

So, today was my first day at work. It was actually fun, except for when I was sitting with nothing to do, which wasn't often at all. I spent most of the day shredding papers. I went out to lunch with my daddy. He took me to Subway, it was yummy. I kept getting tongue tied while answering the phones. But, I did learn to fax. I know, I didn't know how to fax, Marni-o gave me crap for that too. So, then, Marni came and picked me up from work, and we came home and continued the long process of packing to move. So, I watched American Idol, and FINALLY red headed "frank Sinatra" wanna-be boy is GONE! It's about time. I still have to finish packing up my room, since we're moving out on Saturday, craziness. By next week, all my things will be back at the 'rent's house, and I will be staying a lot of the time with Marni. OK, well, I wanna go to bed early, cause I have to be back at work tomorrow morning at 8am. Good night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home