Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

4.14.2004

Leaving. on a jet plane, er, mazda 626, whatever

So, I went to take care of some of the stuff in order to end my time at TU today. Talked to my coach, let him know, cried, i'm such a wuss. Got Jackson a harness for the big trip tomorrow, hes very annoyed with it. Its amusing. Lets see, what else, what else... oo, DDRMax 2, woohoo! I rule at it. Lets just see you try and take me on, you will fail... heeheehee Saw Kill Bill Vol. 1 it was really good. And, tomorrow Marni and I leave for Rogersville TN, I'm actually really excited! We have a long drive ahead of us, actually, Marni does seeing that I can't drive til May 3.... Its time for a campout with Marni's family. We should be back on Sunday, in case you were wondering how long you'd have to live in agony without my presence... :-D Tomorrow I also find out about my surgery, if its happening or not. I'm rather nervous, so keep your fingers crossed for my sake... OK, off to pack and clean. If you miss me tons, I'll have my cel on me this weekend. And Jamie - good luck with the Ropes Course! Love you all, later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home