Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

3.14.2004

Get Your Last Dose of Marni for a Week

So, I didn't end up writing a blog yesterday, oops... I went last night to Suede, to check out Ben Kilgore and the Hero Factor. There were actually lots of people there, and it was loads of fun. Just Megan, Jesse, Jennifer, and I were there enjoying the music, but hey, that's fine. Jesse and Megan danced, cause I refused... lol Not a big dancer. That is, until Jennifer dragged me out on the dance floor, and yes, I did enjoy my self a bit... oh well So, they played from their new album, it was awesome, I love watching Ben perform, he's just plain fun to watch. So, ran into Wade again, the guy who graduated with me, who also slipped me his phone number a few weeks back. He made some rude comments about someone else in order to impress me.... Backfired Wade. Little tip for guys: if you like a girl, don't EVER put down the people she's with.... Just plain stupid. For their last set they did all covers, including one of my favs that they do: Harder to Breathe, Maroon 5.

So, about 2 am we left the place. It was a really great evening overall. Today I did laundry, which had been piling up in my room, and was practically begging me to wash it. Watched one of my favorite movies, The Little Mermaid, and part of another one I love, Loser, until Jamie came to pick me up. So, we made tacos for dinner, watched a bit of Good Will Hunting, and hung out. Jamie and I ended up watching Coyote Ugly before bed.

But the gossip.... Marnio has decided to erase her blogspot. That's right, not just cease in updating, but erase it all.... So, my link "blah blah blah" does absolutely no where these days...

Better get to bed, this week is spring break. While my friends are going everywhere from Las Vegas for gambling to Colorado for skiing, I am going to camp. I'm actually ecstatic! :-D I know you all will desperately miss me, but alas, I must leave you, and bless others with my presence for a short while. Have a great week, and if you miss me tons and tons, call my cell, which I will have with me. :) Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home