Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

3.12.2004

Zoo Days

Today was a pretty good day, especially considering last night was a pretty bad night. I was up pretty late, but I was feeling just plain blue.... Very sad indeed. But then, since I was having a bad day, Marni bought FFX-2 so I could borrow it from her. What a good person. :) Then I watched Cold Creek Manor with Marni and Nick. The best part about watching the movie was the commentary that we had going along with it... :-D Then I tried out the new game while Marni and I played "Name that Tune". Great fun.

So, today I woke up with tons of pain from my shoulder, again.... Tried calling docs about it, but it seems my orthopedist and all the other ones in his office are at a conference and won't be back until Monday. So, I called my regular doc. I wasn't home when they called back, but it looks as though they're gonna be putting me back on the pain pills they had me on at St. Johns. We shall see I guess.

So then, Tara and I went to the zoo. It was loads of fun, especially since I basically acted like a 5 year old while we were there. How else are you supposed to enjoy it? :) And Marni and I ran some errands this evening.

My Friday class was canceled for this week. Very exciting. I think I'll do my laundry before I head off to Suede to see the Hero Factor at their cd release party. I can't wait. So, anyhow. Hope you guys all had a good day, and have a good weekend.... Have fun in Vegas without me Tara!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home