Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

2.29.2004

What a great evening

Well. It's been a few days since my last post, so some stuff has happened. Went to see the Hero Factor at the Full Moon, where I had a waiter hit on me, and pass me a note on a napkin. Thats something that was a first. Flattering, of course. Then, there was yesterday. It was great fun. I miss Tara and Alissa and all. Having my brothers friends hit on me... lol Anyhow. bruscetta at 3am is awesome. I'm still recovering from it all. Great fun into the wee hours. Then biscuits and gravy this morning, wait, that was my dinner. oh, my sleep schedule is all messed up. hooray....

so, apparently my blog is more read than i have thought, and taken more seriously. Just a disclaimer, there are certain things that I keep personal, esp between friends. I only write stuff on here, that I can't get thru to people, I want to joke about, or just when I'm babbling, which is most of the time. So, please, don't take things to heart necissarily... I don't mean them like that always.

But anyway.
It was a good night, once again, and a good day, and I hope to see Tara again soon, cause I don't see her nearly enough, and shes just so shockable, and fun. She cracks me up.

Well, its Oscar time, and soon, it will be Ben time again at the Full Moon. Hope to see you all there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home