Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

12.16.2003

2 Days Left... Dun dun duuuuuuun

Thats right, the day after tomorrow is my 21st birthday. 21. Thats alot of time to just have been sitting around doing nothing. My life hasn't consisted of much else. Today was a good day. Went and hung out at my camp with Candice and company :-D It was fun, but it made me miss summer time, I'm ready for it to be back. She brought some of her coworkers from the camp she went to this past summer, Camp May Flather. Apparently our two camps are very different, oh well. Different is good, right? Right.
Then I hung out and watched My Family/Mi Familia great movie. Makes me cry almost everytime. I also got taken out to eat, :-D yay, thanks Toon! And now, while my friends are out and about, I sit at home, cause I have a paper to write.... And two tests tomorrow. Better get started soon, huh. Yeah, thats what I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home