Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

12.12.2003

It's snowing it's snowing it's snowing hurray!

I just went thru one of the most frightening experiences in my life. It involved Marni holding scissors very close to my ears/eyes/head in general. Yes, thats right, I let her cut my hair. My very appearence rested in her hands for roughly a half hour. It was intense, but I made it thru, and so far, it looks alright. We'll have to check again in the morning...

In case you haven't already heard from Marni, earlier today, while making my list of things I want to do before I die, I mispronounced Yosemite. Thats right, me, I said it wrong... What can I say I wasn't thinking. So, just get your laughs out of the way now cause I'm tired of hearing my roommates giggles constantly.

And, to continue the 21st birthday countdown: 6 days left. :D Maybe I'll have a white birthday this year, who knows! And we all know how much I love snow. Anyway, I started going to my favorite rock climbing site again recently and visiting the forums. They're way fun, but let me tell you, having a not very flattering picture of me posted on the "my girlfriend's hotter than yours" thread was a little disturbing. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home