Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

12.08.2003

Last day of classes...

So, today I discovered how to create my own blogs, thats fun and exciting. Got up early for a doctors appointment, and woke my roommie up early, poor thing. She has to drive me everywhere these days seeing that I have no car, and am not allowed to drive anyways. Have to write a few papers, and take a few tests... ::sigh:: 2 dead days, but seeing the way my month has been, I think I'll have to use them to work. I need to get into gear.

So, my birthday is coming up. Yeah, thats right, my 21st. Big plans for going out that night. If you're interested, and are 21 and up, just give me a call. Keep in mind we also need someone to drive..... Anyhow. Ran into an old friend at the grocery store today. It was great to see him again, I realized how much I miss some of the people I don't get to see anymore, hopefully I'll get to start hanging out with all them again.

There's an end of classes party tonight, I'm contemplating going, although in actuality its up to my roommate, I won't go if she doesn't. But I hope I can get a good night's sleep, although I doubt it, I can't remember the last time I slept well. Anyhow, if you need a break from finals, may I suggest taking some quizzes? :) Later all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home