Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

12.13.2003

I should probably have a regular sleep schedule, right?

Well, my day started out well, when I woke up bright and early, at 3... in the afternoon... By 7, I was ready for a nap, but no, I stayed awake. Went to Borders where Marni and I made a ruckus and most definitely irritated some people around us, but hey, isn't that what its all about? Then Marni opened a box to have bugs come flying out at her. All and all its been quite the eventful day. Although I must say having to suffer thru a Beach Boys Christmas wasn't exactly a highlight.

I finished reading Angels & Demons, a book I've been reading since before my wreck, great book. I recommend it. It has quite a bit to do with Catholicism though, I'll warn you of that. I think next I need to start reading in order to study for my final on Monday. Eh, it can wait til tomorrow. Hopefully I'll go to bed at a quasi-normal time tonight and get up relatively early, meaning before noon. Right....

Okay, well, I hope you guys are all having a great weekend like mine, and don't forget, we're down to 5, that's right, 5 short days until I'm 21... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home