Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

2.26.2004

"It is as it was..." - Pope John Paul II after seeing The Passion of the Christ

I just got back from seeing The Passion of the Christ. Wow, that movie hit me hard. I started the evening a bit manicky... Talking and talking and talking, as well as annoying my brother and Marni like mad... oops. So, we went into the movie, and let me tell you, it was amazing. By the end I was bawling, I mean, I knew it was going to get to me, but wow. The woman next to me was crying thru the entire film. It made me think... I think that for Lent I'm going to read the bible... We'll see how that goes. It hit me somewhere, I just don't know how to describe it.

Anyway, I talked to a friend today, and I'm glad I got to, cause I hate leaving things just sitting. So that lifted a huge weight off my chest. My day all in all was pretty good. I kinda messed up the soup, too many noodles. Went to mass, got to talk to a lot of people I haven't talked to in a long time. That was loads of fun. And in my class we got to watch part of Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring and compared it to theology, Christ, original sin, etc. Well, it was interesting anyway.
Also watched American Idol, and yay! once again, my choice was in the top 3, actually, the top two. Ok, well, now I'm jut rambling. Gotta go eat, and study for a test tomorrow, oh, and sleep at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home