Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

2.27.2004

Drama drama drama

I have no idea how I manage to get in the middle of people's drama. Especially high school drama. I mean, I KNOW that I'm immature, I know that I'm only 21, how is it that 19 year olds are unable to know that they, too, are immature. I mean really. And suddenly I'm the all knowing Marni with all the answers and all the wisdom. Its flattering, and yet worrisome that someone thinks of me in that way. Whatever. And one of the best friends I've ever had is still not speaking to me. Apparently I'm not getting the point that she doesn't want to be friends with me anymore, and apparently she's not getting the point that I'm here, and will always be here for her, whether she likes it or not. And thats that. Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home