Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

3.09.2004

Cruisin' Thru Cascia

Today was a good day. Marni, Sean, and I went around the city with Colin, who's in from Notre Dame for the day. We had a great time, driving all over, and driving Sean mad by making him go one way, then back to where we were before. We tried to make him stop at a Rice Krispies Treats stand some little girls had set up in front of their house. But noooooo. So, we saw the praying hands, and heard a bunch of my rambling stories (according to Marnio.....).
So, the best part of the WHOLE drive....
CRUISIN THRU CASCIA
Picture this, a gold 4Runner, two graduate students, two undergrads (jr and sr), driving thru the Cascia Hall parking lot, windows open, with Get Low blarin thru the stereo.
It was AWESOME! There were two girls sitting in front of the tennis courts, just staring at us. Probably wished they were us.... :-D

Then, later, we went out to Kilkenny's for dinner. Which was also great fun. I got to hear stories of what Domers (those from Notre Dame) do for fun... I had always been told that us Catholics were crazy, but now I know the stories. We then went to the Center of the Universe, which I had to call two people to find. Loads of fun there too, with the echo and all.

And we finished out the evening with video games... It was definitly the most fun I've had in a very long time.

Also, I have recently been deemed the all-knowing roommate, the Guru-of-Infinite-Knowledge. I love my new titles. So, I think thats it for my day. Crazy fun with crazy Catholics. Bet you wish you were there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home