Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

3.05.2004

::sigh:: woe c'est moi

Hello all. Spent the day asleep. I've had to admit its not allergies, but a cold or some such thing.... :( Pobresita de me. So, we'll start with yesterday. Rainy day... Oh, saw High Fidelity on Tues. with Nick and Marni and Eric. It'd been a while since I'd seen that, since all my John Cusack movies are on VHS except Better Off Dead (which is on both!)

Speaking off John Cusack...


Which John Cusack Are You?


Spent yesterday doing the usual, and taking benedryl naps, figures. So, I couldn't fall asleep til roughly 4:30... But it was a good evening none-the-less. Got to check out the new Jet Li video game, Rise to Honor. It's a pretty good game, more of a Marnio game then a Marni G game, I must say. But, as someone did say to me, how could you be more badass, than having such a kickass videogame made about you. Is it possible?
Heres the person who I think is much cooler than Jet Li. But than again, I think hes cooler than everyone, and he's not an action hero. This is my favorite female action hero, and I love watching his action movies. And in case you hadn't heard yet, he's the one who I'm setting up with Jennifer, so that I can consol Bradley, in his time of grief... :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home