Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

3.08.2004

The end of another weekend

Yeah, so, weekend's over. ::sigh:: thats never good. Mine was spent mostly in bed. I was sick, so I ate soup, and slept, or laid in bed, trying to sleep. No good. Someone told me today that my blog lacked excitement. Well excuse me... lol I didn't realize I was just so boring. I got a haircut from my expensive stylist today. Its way short again. If you thought it was short before, think again... But, from what I hear its cute, so its all good. Gave Jackson a bath, and got myself a new scratch in the process. And once again, I ended the weekend with a trip to the Full Moon. It was great fun. Had Marni, Megan, Jesse, Michael, and Jennifer all there to keep me company.

So, for everyone's sake, I wish I could make this all more exciting, but its been a way boring weekend. Although, I do leave on Sunday for my favorite place on earth... Camp Tallchief... :-D I get to spend the week there, which always makes my outlook on life a bit more cheery. And, some of my fav people will be there too, woohoo! In fact, I'm riding up with one of them ;), and then we're spending the week working together. I feel sorry for the group who gets stuck with us! Gwahahahahaha.....

And, for those of you who haven't found this out yet, Colin comes tomorrow. You may be wondering, whos Colin? Well, I couldn't tell you, never met the guy. But, soon to be an ND alum, and quite possibly a student here. So, it'll be a night of fun for at least 4 of us tomorrow, and maybe someone else will get to hang with us before work. Hey, the more the merrier!

So I should try to sleep, cause sleep hasn't really been going well lately, apparently I screamed in my sleep last night, or thins morning, or noon, or whatever. My roommate heard. Apparently I sounded like I was in pain. Well, I did wake up with horrid pain in my shoulder, but then again, whats new...

Oh, and hey, if you feel like chatting, I'm often up at odd hours.... Feel free to IM me... MarniTanya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home