Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

3.22.2004

Oh What a Night!

So its been one week since my last entry. I know you all have missed it horribly. I spent the week at Tallchief, woohoo! Had an awesome time with all my girls and friends. Loved it, can't wait to go back... ::sigh:: What else what else. Ooooh.... Saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind yesterday with Marni and Nick. It was freakin awesome. One of the best movies I've seen in what seems like forever. There was also a preview for a movie I can't wait to see... Saved! Looks like it'll be hilarious, plus Mandy Moore is in it. And she rocks.

Anyhow... Went to see Ben as usual today. Wade came and sat at our table today, and he was actually pretty funny, and Marni and I were sarcastic and anything, it was great. He even offered to buy us a round of drinks, he was really trying hard to make a good impression. Never had anyone do that before. Jarrod the waiter was there again, but as last time i was there, he didn't really say anything to me, waved once.... But that was it. Odd... Marni thought his girlfriend was probably there. Matt rocked on the guitar tonight, he was absolutely amazing. So it was a good night, with Marni and Jennifer.

Then, before we leave, this guy who I think is the owner came up to us. He asked if he should be expecting this to be a "regular thing". When we told him yes, he asked if he should just save us a table, and which one we wanted. So, now we have a reserved table on Sunday nights at Full Moon, woohoo! So, if we invite you, you should feel priviledged, and don't say no, cause there won't be a second time... uh huh... :-D Then, we're walking out the door, and Jarrod comes running out of the back, and as I'm walking out, just yells "Bye Marni!" It was crazy! I mean, first he basically ignores me, then he goes out of his was just to say bye... hmm...... And apparently he'll be our waiter from now on.

It was a very exciting night. :-D

Oh.... and then there was the matter of the pizza... We ordered pizza, and about an hour later, the delivery guy called, from Springfield, MO. Needless to say, we got 4 mediums instead of 2 larges, and all for free... :-D

Its great to be a Marni.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home