Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

3.24.2004

I'm updating, happy now?

I've been told that its about time I updated my page. It should be done "everyday"... whatever. I've been listening to a lot of awesome music, thanks to Marni... :) Made new cds, so, you guys should all check into these songs...:
"Calling You" - Blue October
"I Miss You" - Blink 182

"The Reason" - Hoobastank
"Echo" - Trapt
"Million Miles", "Falls on Me" - Fuel
"I Hate Everything About You" - Three Days Grace
"Somewhere I Belong" - Linkin Park

Great music....
So, just trying to get thru another week of school, had a couple interesting outings today... :-D Just looking forward to the weekend, when I should get to go horseback riding, woohoo! Also, can't wait til sunday night, again. This week, Marni and I will be there, as well as probably Tara, Jesse, Megan, Michael, and Jennifer, oh, and maybe Nick if he decides to grace us with his presence. Also, Wade will probably be there as he usually is, and Jarrod will of course be our waiter, woohoo. I'll keep you guys informed of anything else that might happen exciting between now and then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home