Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

4.13.2004

I know I know it's been a while...

Ok, so, quick update.... I went on a date, it was alright, but honestly, the highlight was the second half when we hung out with Tara and Alissa... Let's see, what else.... Oh, so, I was really really sick, and am just now better. It sucked big time. Blisters on my throat, 103 degree fever, etc.... No fun. Also, I have decided to leave TU for the time being. My plan is to work full time this fall in order to get myself a car, and eventually my own place. This is a big decision for me, and it feels right. I'm doing this in the hopes that I will grow up for once and for all... Being immature and irresponsible only gets you so far, and I don't like where I am, and it's no ones fault but my own. So I'm taking life into my own hands in hopes that I can get myself into a better place. Well, better go since this isn't my computer.... Yeah, so, my computer, the monitor is shot, so I can't use it anymore, and I was using Marni's but she got her computer so I have to find another monitor instead of mooching off her. OK, well, I miss everyone and I wish you all a very Happy Easter. Good luck with the end of the semester, those of you who are in school. Love you all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home