Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

4.26.2004

Countdown to the Big Move....

Its been a while, again.... Been helpin Marni-o move into her AWESOME new place! And I've been spending quality time with Jackson, cause I'm gonna miss him oh so much when we're seperated.... This cat KINDA looks like Jackson, but no where NEAR as beautiful! I wish I could take him home with me forever, but alas, we are doomed to live seperate lives... ::sigh:: Okay, so I'm being a LITTLE bit dramatic.... I'm not a drama queen.... noooo....... Right now hes meowing for his snack...
Okay, so, trying to sell my oboe... Anyone know how to sell an oboe? Anyone want an oboe? It's only like, $5000... Thats not much.... Its something along these lines. What else what else... Oh, signed up for the Medical Terminology course at TCC, as part of my plan to be a Physical Therapist Assistant. Bet you didn't know I was gonna do that, huh. Anyhow. Better go, I'm hungry, maybe I can find some canned chicken noodle soup for dinner... mmmm......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home