Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

4.20.2004

Live as if Today's Your Last

Okay, so a bunch is going on.
First: starting to pack for the big move back home. Exciting.

Second: got back from Tennessee. The only way I can describe life there is this: It's like being in a Norman Rockwell painting. I wanna just move to Tennessee where life is carefree.

Third: I found out yesterday that a friend of mine from high school died of a drug overdose this past weekend, 2 days before his 22nd birthday. At first it was just kinda surprising, then it set in. This is something that happens to other people, the only people I hear of ODing are celebs, rock stars, not guys I had crushes on in middle school. I can't imagine what his family is going thru, or the people who were closer to him than I was. They are all in my prayers, as is he. Its so sad when someone falls like this, you know that it could have been avoided. I just don't know what to think anymore. Well, I'm going to try to go to his funeral on Thursday, pay my respects.

Well, theres really nothing more I can say after all that. Except, that recently someone told me to live everyday as if its your last, and this just drives it home. So, in case you all don't know it, I love you all, and you mean the world to me. Even if we've had a "falling out" and aren't speaking, trust me, you're still in my thoughts, and I still care about you more than you can know, and I'm sorry that we're not the friends we used to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home