Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

8.15.2004

I have no exciting little headline to write here

So, the past weekend has been pretty uneventful. Since I wrote my last blog, I've pretty much been sitting around the house, cleaning, laundry, that kinda thing. I've hit a low spot. Maybe I oughta be more sure to take my medication regularly. Anyhow... Cleaning my room has been interesting to say the least. And in the mood that I'm in, going thru that stuff doesn't really help. I have these shoe boxes under my bed full of stuff I want to remember. There's several "Logan boxes," an ex-boyfriend box, a Patrick box (cause lets face it, that relationship lasted just about as long as the others combined, if not more). I found a box full of things from my second summer as a counselor. The summer they started calling me Snow White as a joke. Little notes from my campers, awards from them, etc. Then, I found a pile of posters from when I ran for French Club President, along with a card that I had gotten for Valentine's day one year. It's one of those giant poster sized cards. Its nice to remember times like that. I mean, I'm glad to be where I am now, but there are a lot of things I miss about those days.
We're trying to rearrange my room, fit two queen sized beds in it. The water bed and the regular bed. Plus my other furniture: a desk, a dresser, a bookshelf, and now my mom wants to put a sofa in there too. I'm not much help in this area, cause even though its very likely that I'm healed and we're just waiting for the CT Scan for confirmation, I haven't used those muscles in so long, it hurts like hell to try. Gotta start that PT soon. Anyhow. I love you all, and I miss seeing everyone. Maybe I'll see some people at Full Moon tonight...? Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home