Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

5.27.2005

This is gonna be quick

I don't know how many people are actuallly reading my blog. I'm kinda curious....
Anyway. Haven't done much. Oh, my brother came over before he left for Sean and Liz's wedding, and guess what he brought. He actually brought his PS2 for me to borrow while hes gone. Wow. This is a side of Eric I don't see often, and seems to be becoming the norm. It makes me happy, hes called, we've hung out, and now he's letting my borrow things. I know it seems small, but for me, its huge. I love my big brother and wish I could spend more time with him. Also, Carrie won American Idol (see links on previous blog, I don't have time to relink... I know, I'm lazy). I was upset for Bo, but I really think its better that she won.
And, finally, I went to the Newman BBQ last night. It was a lot of fun. Got to talk to some people I don't really know that well, and then I ran into Nick, who I haven't seen in ages, he didn't even know about the latest car wreck (the January one). So we talked a bunch, and its just nice when you see friends you haven't seen for a while. Then, when we finally pried everyone (mainly Brandon and Carlos) away from the Mrs. World pagent, on PAX, we went outside, sat in the grass, and watched Star Wars projected on the side of the building. It was actually a lot of fun. So maybe I'll start doing that kinda stuff again, hang out with those people, etc. Ok, well, I'm off to Ally's bowling party, and to stay the night at Stacey's. I haven't gotten to hang out with her very much the past month, so I'm really looking forward to this. Hope you guys have a great weekend if I don't see you, and if I do see you, I KNOW you'll have an awesome weekend.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home