Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

5.29.2005

In the Middle of a Three Day Weekend

I just woke up, and thought I'd check out my email, etc. Got an email from my uncle about the trip - yay! Only 18 days until MEXICO!

My weekend so far has consisted of parties - no, not what you're thinking. Friday night I went to a bowling slumber party that my best friend threw for her 7-year-old. I bowled too, and yeah, I still suck. :) But, I did get 2 strikes, and eventually was beat by a 13-year-old. So, we went back to the house, and helped them tye die shirts.

Then, yesterday, I went to a graduation party for one of my former CITs. Hung out there for a while, and then went off to Kelsey's (the above mentioned 13-year-old) pool party. I party with around 20 13-year-olds, you can imagine what that was like.... And then I came home. Now I've got to get ready to go to OKC tonight to visit Des with Michelle. See you all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home