Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

6.06.2005

I Leave Tomorrow, so HA!

I'm leavin town tomorrow for camp. I'll have my cell on me, but I won't be answering it (unless I'm on my break), I'll just call back when I'm on break if anyone decides to call. And I love phone calls and letters. Feel free to call and send me letters. I'll send out an email with the address, just in case you feel the need to write. Ok, so, I've changed the template, just felt like I needed to. I haven't decided what I think of it yet. Let me know your thoughts.

It was a good weekend, other than the fact the air conditioning is completely shot, and doesn't work AT ALL. That sucks ass. To put it lightly. So, watched Meet the Fockers with Mom. Twice. She fell asleep the first time. We went out as a family (awww....) for Father's Day, since Eric, Mom, and I will all be in Mexico. It was great fun. Then I went to mass. It was a good time too. And finally to Full Moon. Nick actually came, surprise surprise. So, I sat with him and all the Newman people. It was a BLAST! You missed out big if you weren't there. Ran into a bunch of guys from back in my KA days, and even some from high school. At one point, AJ was on stage with Ben, to sing Matt's guitar solo, since Matt wasn't there.... Wierd. (I know that I have the same link for Ben and Matt, but hey, can you blame me?)

I only slept 3 hours last night and I feel more rested than I can even remember being. Its crazy. Work was good today. And now I've got to get emails and such sent out before I leave for PF Chang's with my parents, Logan's mom, and Logan! I haven't seen her since last year!!

Since I won't be around a computer for at least a week, I want to say congrats to Jamie on graduating from OSU!!!! I'm so proud! I wish I could be there.... (yes, I do have the correct OSU linked here) So, don't expect posts for a while, not that anyone reads this thing. :) Love you all!

PS - I challenge you all to the Fight Club Test. See how knowledgeable you are on one of the greatest movies ever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Создание сайта будь то сайт – визитка, корпоративный сайт, [url=https://webprospekt24.ru/prodvizhenie-sajtov-pskov]магазин продвижение[/url], интернет магазин или мощный портал проходит в несколько этапов.
Раскрутка сайтов - качественный контент как залог успеха

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home