Marni G's Randomness

The truth as we know it

1.31.2006

Welcome to my Life





For all 2 people who read this, (Actually, probably only one.... Hi Nick.) Here is my update!
I moved out of the parents house and into Marni's house! So, its Marni Marni and Masha under one roof. I love it! We have two cats too, Jackson Pollack, and Pablo Picasso, I'll post pics of them later. If you look back far enough in my blog, you'll see when Marni got Jackson. I've started going to Full Moon again - there's a pic from this past weekend up above. You can see Ben and Matt in the background. It's been awesome as usual. I'm now on facebook, look me up. AND MySpace.com for that matter. I went to see Stephen Speaks with Marni and Masha, and we had a BLAST.
Also, poker night at our house last week. Guess who won? Thats right, yours truly. I won with pocket 2s... Jake'll never live that down. :)
Not too much else exciting. Lots of Chuck Norris jokes, and druken nights at the house with the roommies. I love my roommates, and couldn't have asked for a more wonderful place to live. The pic to the far left up top is my wonderful roommies. Marni is helping Masha get ready for one of our Ben and Matt nights.
Also, I got my nose pierced! I love it! you can see that in the pic of me on the right. And the final pic up top is Libby and I, on my 23rd birthday at Arnie's, which was a blast by the way!
Let's see, is there anything I'm leaving out? Oh, I got a kickass Christmas present from Mom, Dad, and Eric! It is my prized possession, and Logan got me a gift certificate to go with it all! Now all I need is to get enough money to afford to get this to go with it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home